Realme Buds Air 2 Earbuds
- With Mic:Yes
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
- Wireless range: 10 m
- Battery life: 25 hrs | Charging time: 2 hrs
- 10 mm Large DLC Drivers
- IPX5 Water Resistance | Dual Mic Noise Cancellation for Calls
- Enabled with Smart Wear Detection
1. The Realme Buds Air 2 Earbuds have active noise cancellation that can reach up to 25dB. Actual usage may produce different results. The noise cancellation function is useful for low-frequency sounds such as airplanes and subways. Its effect on higher frequency sound will be less noticeable, i.e. The sound of human voices will not be as muffled.
2. Battery life information is based on data from Realme labs; see the parameter table above for more information. Actual usage may produce different results.
3. The realme Buds Air 2 in gaming mode had a latency of 88ms. In Gaming Mode, the previous generation product had a latency of 119ms. When compared to the previous generation, latency is reduced by 35% at 88ms. Using data from realme labs. Actual usage may produce different results.
4. “120 Minutes of Playback on 10 Minutes of Charge” – When both the earbuds and the charging case are out of power, the earbuds can sustain 120 minutes of playback when charged for 10 minutes with the charging case.
5. According to realme labs data, the realme R2 chip’s range has increased by 80% when compared to the previous generation R1 chip performing under the same conditions. Actual usage may produce different results.
6. “Automatic pause when earbuds are removed” – this feature is compatible with the majority of music and video apps/programs, depending on playback device specifications and audio and video software adaptations.
7. Only the earbuds and not the charging case are IPX5 dust and water proof. It is recommended that earbuds not be used during extreme sports to avoid sweat penetration damage.
8. The product image is only for illustration purposes. Depending on the supplier, product specifications and descriptions may differ. Please refer to the product itself. Furthermore, the data presented here is based on design parameters, laboratory and supplier test data, and may differ slightly depending on test software versions and testing environments.